- I’ve checked my gear. 7 times.
- I’ve reviewed my split goals. Again and again.
- I’ve checked the weather so many times, I’ve got a lifetime ban from weather.com.
- I’ve got some cash to get me to the start line. Enough that the start line could be in Dallas.
- My iPod is charged.
- My Road ID is set out.
- My timing chip is secured to my shoe.
- My race bib is safety pinned onto my shirt. My bib number 19557.
- I even watched The Spirit of the Marathon, to get me motivated.
I am ready. I am a nervous wreck, but I AM READY.