Last night during my run, I was thinking about the things I think about while I run. I’m pretty sure had I continued, I would have found a parallel universe.
The top five things I think about while running.
- “Who’s idea was it to run after eating tacos?”
- “Keep going. Just make it to the end of this next block.”
- Whatever life has handed me that day/week.
- “If anyone finds out I listen to Britney Spears while I run, they’ll take away my ‘cool guy’ badge. Wait a minute. Where’s my ‘cool guy’ badge?”
- My sons. Am I being too hard on them? Too soft? Am I stealing their struggles? Am I giving them enough? Am I giving them too much?
If truth be told, numbers two and five dominate my thoughts most days.