I’ve firmed up my race schedule for 2010 by completing the registration on a few races I had been considering. So here it is:
- Cincinnati Heart Mini Marathon (15K) – Sunday, March 28, 2010
- Cincinnati Flying Pig Half Marathon – Sunday, May 2, 2010
- The Spirit of Columbus Half Marathon – Sunday, August 29, 2010
- Chicago Marathon – Sunday, October 10, 2010
- Thanksgiving Day Race (10K) – November 25, 2010
I do plan to find a 5K here or there in between as well, but these are the major races. I also added a little race widget over there on the right from DailyMile which includes a countdown to each race so I know when to start panicking.
I owe a big thank you to Mike Burns for helping this rookie put together a solid plan to get to my goals.